Sunday, January 16, 2011

Waxwings! I can't stop taking photos!


It's not a classic portrait but, I love this shot for some reason. 

I don't want to be redundant or worse just plane boring, but I can't stop taking Waxwing photos!
 Here are some more I took today.


Punk Birder?










 Honeysuckle, South Lighthouse, House Sparrows and of course a Waxwing

Artsy ain't it?

    inside looking out... 
 
 
  outside looking in, Henry looking out.
 
 
 
 
              I don't know which one I like better?
 
  Eye can see myself
 
 



        and the sunset was even better tonight!  They wont be here forever so enjoy it while you can. Cheers




2 comments:

  1. Hi Tommy, beautiful photos that make me wish i was back on Fair Isle even in mid winter! Hopefully i'll stop by with my group, at the Auld Haa in person in September to say Hello!

    ReplyDelete