Sunday, May 10, 2015

Big Yawn! More Puffins... Every one a postcard.

1. Big Yawn.
Atlantic Puffin - Fratercula arctica

Let me know which photo you like best?
 Please, leave a comment at the bottom. I've numbered them to make it easy.

Yesterday evening I had a go with the Puffins and my camera on manual focus. I was up on the cliff edges near the North Lighthouse. Brilliant time every time. the camera loves Puffins!

2. Flash

3. The Actress.

4. The Beak.

5, The Poser.

6. The Hopeless Romantic.

7. The Sun feels Good.

8. Nesting Material.


9. Three


10. At the Edge.

9. & 10. A couple of wide shots to show the setting at the cliff tops and the setting Sun.


11. Opera Lover.


12. Deep in Thought.


13. Sunshine on my Shoulders.

Atlantic Puffin - Fratercula arctica
Which Photograph is your Favourite?

12 comments:

  1. I love all of them but specially the tenth and eight..

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2, 3, 6, 8, 12.
    Could only narrow it down to those 5. They are all very evocative and just simple fun to look at. Excellent images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2,5,6,12. They are so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. # 2 but they are all fantastic. I have never seen a puffin. What crazy looking birds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 3 & 10, but they're all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're all excellent. I particularly like the way in which the light and shadow shows the ridged structure of the beak. In most photos their beaks look smooth.

    ReplyDelete
  7. #2. He seems so painfully vulnerable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow -- they're all just stunning -- how on earth to choose? 2 is probably my favorite, but I love 1, 8 and 12 too. How lucky you are to live near them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. No 12 best by far. Terri

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE ALL OF THEM, esp the HOPLESS ROMANTIC....for that one is my twin..Being Gemini I knew I had another half of me somehwere and how glorious it is in Fair Isle...---Merri McElderry

    ReplyDelete
  11. No.2 reminds me of an old carry on actor called Leslie Phillips & No. 6 looks like he's saying REALLY!!! Do You Mind - Stalki Wurly

    ReplyDelete