Wednesday, September 28, 2016

One in a Million

Celebrate! on my birthday too boot!
Wow! My blog just ticked over a million views!

Amazing for such a tiny place with so few people.
you can see the present view counter in the blogs sidebar.

Fair Isle, Shetland - Size 1.5 miles by 3.5 miles

South Lighthouse & Fair Isle sights always delight.

I Love Fair Isle!

My Fair Isle Wildlife and Puffin Photos are always enjoyed
by viewers from around the world. Thanks!

The ever popular hearts in nature photos

Being on TV with Ben Fogle helped gain interest.

a good catch!


My house... the Auld Haa House under the Northern Lights.

Still my most viewed posts where the hand feeding Waxwings

Everyone loves a pretty Sunset and a Lighthouse.


Thank you for your interest and support of my Fair Isle...Blog...

11 comments:

  1. Always a pleasure. Hello from Belize. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab! You have a great blog about such a fascinating island.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on 1 million views - It's very much deserved! Such wonderful photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. >>> Hey !!
    I miss Fair Isle...

    Northern lights ! You're so lucky to see that !

    Bisous de france,

    Louna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pleasure to read your blog and see the wonderful photos you have taken Tommy :-) I need a puffin hat can you make me one?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photos are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing, you're living in real little paradise, blessings tommy

    ReplyDelete
  8. vous ĂȘtes tout simplement adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Impassioned ornithology, I hope of any heart power to come next spring friendships I am French claudineverdin@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return.
    Lustre

    ReplyDelete